Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The pleasure to help



A while ago at costco i was waiting in line for the food court, when in front of me i saw a very playful litle boy with an iphone in his hands. it appears that he was playing angry birds since he was screaming "Mommy the birdy went boom!". They later got their food and went to sit, and afteafter so did I. My sister chose a seat right next to them, and ofcorse we had to abide to the kid's unmaturity. minutes later they left and i noticed that they forgot their iphone. Apperently they were in a hurry since they left in a blast. I ran to their car, and barely made it before they left. they thanked me for my kind ways and attempted to pay me for my good samaritan morality. However I told them that it was okay, that a thank you was perfect, and that its a pleasure to help. It feels really good to help someone out just for a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment