Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Story Of A Good Samaritan

When I was 10 years old, I remember I was in a car with my mom, and she was driving in Tijuana. As she was driving, the car behind us had gotten in a car accident with the car behind that one. I remember I was scared, wondering what was going to happen next. My mom got out of the car, and noticed that the two persons who which were involved in that accident, were two older people without phones. My mom then decided to call the police, and my mom helped out those two older persons. My mom instead of helping them out, she could of just kept on driving, but instead decided to stop in the middle of the street to help those to older persons involved in the car accident. My mom was being a good samaritan.
- Frida Perez/ Period 4

No comments:

Post a Comment