Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Samaritan



Just recently my grandma fell and broke two ribs. My grandma means so much to me and she had gotten sick and broken her ribs, so of course I was worried. I was terrified of what could happen. I was the last to know about it and I was told one morning before school started. I got to class in shock and horror. I was disconsolate. I was not aware that I had tears in my eyes until someone asked if I was ok. I did not want to speak. Then someone came up to me and talk to me. She took me outside and helped me understand that it was going to be fine. That I had nothing to worry about. She even prayed with me. I take her actions as being a good samaritan because she did it just to be kind and caring. I was able to feel a little better that day. Thanks to her actions and her words. My feelings were in complete disarray then she came and helped me sort through them. She acted as a good samaritan, and I am very grateful of her actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment