Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Good Samaritan Story


Doing a Good Samaritan deed can sometimes make you feel good inside of what you did to help or assist someone who was in need. I remembered back then when I was about ten, I was walking with my parents in a mall and then suddenly, an old lady not too far away from us accidentally dropped her purse and a handful of coins fell out. I noticed my parents did not see the old lady, and many other people did not even bother to help her pick up the coins out. Then, I walked up to her and assisted her by helping pick up the coins for her. After I was finished picking up all the coins for her, she looked, smiled at me, and thanked me very much for helping her. When I helped assist that old lady, I felt very good and compassionate of what I did to assist her.
-Rylee Nazareno
    

No comments:

Post a Comment