Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Samaritan


When I was 12. I remember going to Mountian High to go snowboarding , my mom , her boyfriend at the time and myself. We stayed there all day , morning till dawn. When we got done snowboarding , when we were exiting we noticed that we were walking for a long amount of time. then we realized that we did not park that far away. Then we kept on walking and walking and walking , honestly i think we walked for 3 miles, wondering where our truck was . Also, we had to carry our snowboards ,and we had heavy clothing and our heavy snow boots. There was a motel near by but all of the rooms were occupied and there was nothing there except trees and a road. When we walked further down the road we there was a small town, we stopped at a gas station and a white couple lived around there , and offered us if we wanted to saty with them until we find out about the whole truck situation . We endded up staying at there house , we got a call from a car company, saying that our truck was towed, due to the snow. The next day the friendly couple dropped us off at the company and we got our truck back. Those 2 samaritains helped us a alot, If we didnt meet them we would maybe have never gotten our car back . I thank them till this day , cause who knows what could of happened to me and my family .

No comments:

Post a Comment