Wednesday, August 17, 2011

GOOD SAMARITAN LAW


GOOD SAMARITAN LAW
The Samaritan law are regulations or acts protecting those who choose to assist and tend to other when they are ill or in need of help. In my opinon I think we should be obligated to do something if a person is in need. I dont think it is charitable to witness a horrible action, and just walk away, and act if it never happen. I think of it as if I was the person who was been tortured or being abused. i beleive in the pharse , "treat others as you wished to be treated". This relates to the smaritan because we wouldnt want to abused or ill. We need that help to push foward. Even though we have enemies we can still care for them and still provide things. Again i think we should be obligated to do something if a person is in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment