Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Being a Good Samaritan



Helping another person that you dont know (a stranger) leaves you with a great feeling. I remember one day when i was at walmart and i saw a guy that was about 50 years old and he was walking strange, he had an injury in his foot. That day walmart was very crowded as usual, and the guy was trying to walk somewhere else, but since there was many people standing there he dropped several boxes of cereal that were there. When that happened i saw several people walk by and not even tried to help the guy. The guy was leaning down to start picking them up and then i stepped in and told the guy not to worry about them. When the guy saw me coming and realized that i was going to start helping them, I saw an amazing smile in his face that i would never forget. When I finished helping the guy, he turned to me and said, "thank you, I appreciate it, have a nice day." That left me with a great feeling, because even though i didn't know the guy, i felt good that i helped someone out. -Arlette A

No comments:

Post a Comment