Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blackout


At September 8,2011 after school while doing homework I noticed the blackout once my TV suddenly turned off. I went outside to check if everyone else had this black out and a few people were outside checking their "electric box thing". I was doing all of my homework as fast as I could before I could not be able to see what I am writing due to the dark. With my free time I played outside finding out that a lot of people were outside too playing or walking their dogs. Once I got inside the house to sleep I noticed it was very hot and did not want to sleep inside the house. I actually camped outside were it was colder and made a tent on my terrace and slept inside there. Our dependency on electricity is very strong. We use electricity every day and rely on it. For example we rely on electricity for light, entertainment, and many other things. When the blackout occurred I did not know what to do or what to prepare because everything I could of think of used electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment