Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Buisness Letter

1075 Torrey Pines Rd.
Chula Vista, CA 91915
September 21, 2011




Miss Batelo
Buisnesswomen
Olympian High School
1925 Magdalena Ave.
Chula Vista, CA, 91913




Dear Miss Angela Batelo:
I am writing on behave to discuss about the Good Samaritan Law. It seems that there are many arguments on the subject of passing this law or not. I have come to tell you that I think the law should not be passed.
This law should not be passed because I feel that it's not really fair and good in a way. If people were naturally Good Samaritan's, they should not have to pass a law for it. People should do things from the heart, not because they have too. Also, there are already many laws that California has and so far it seems many people have broken many of these laws. What makes us think by passing this law that people may actually follow it as well? I think that passing the law really would be just a waste of time. People should do good acts from the heart, not from the law.
Thank you for taking the time to read my opinion and thoughts!

Sincerely,
Alyssa Bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment