Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Black Out

The 2011 blackout was one of the funniest and most interesting expiriences I had this year. I guess you can say most people were freaked out and worried about what was going on but quite frankly, i didn't really mind it much. No school for an extra day, don't have to worry about doing homework, I'm home, I'm with my family, why worry? To be honest, I'm glad we had this blackout. It just gives a wake up call to everyone about how much people rely on electricity and energy. Without it, everyone freaks out. My sister and I were just relaxing and chilling while on the other hand, my parents were the people who in me and my sister's opinion were "overreacting." My afternoon consisted of going to the pool on that hot day and followed by returning home, listening to soft rock music in the backyard, bonding with family, sipping a coffee and lighting a fire. It really was a good day.




Alyssa Bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment