Sunday, July 24, 2011

Salazar Eng. period 4

My educational experience on the first week of school was kind of intimidating, yet exciting. Because I would be taking my first AP course and all of my classes are accelerated, and I was trying to calm myself down to not get too over whelmed by the new teachers and their criteria on how they distinguish the guidelines.
 A good experience I had was in both my math class and AP world history, because I was really nervous about how strict and over whelming both the teacher and class would be, because of after school activities. But in the end, it turned out that both the course and teachers were pretty relaxed. Though I still have to do a fair amount of work, it seems like a class I would enjoy.
 I bad experience I had last week was in my first period Spanish class, because the teacher's learning criteria and  methods seem so slow paced to me. I got really agitated and irritated, because of the "childish" learning style. But despite her methods, the teacher is awfully nice, and has a great personality.
 So, the frist week of soon was pretty good. Better then I expected, I hope this year goes by good.

1 comment:

  1. My educational experience that I enjoyed so far this year, would have to be the chance to start over. My classes challenge me and more homework is available. for some odd reason I'm enjoying it, but I am working to
    my full potential. I'm going to make sophomore year my best. try my best and make this year a good year!

    ReplyDelete