Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio - Alyssa Bautista

Hello, my name is Alyssa Belle Bautista. New too Olympian, transfered from Eastlake High. Birthday, April 26, 1996. I was born in LA. I'm a super outgoing and happy person! I can be shy at first but once I'm confortable around you, i'll be all out and fun. I have played soccer since I was 4 years old. I play a lot of sports and do many things such as, surfing, boxing, running, dancing, & hopefully soon too be waterpolo! I don't like too take things too seriously because I like fun. If it has too do with school then I can be serious but other than that, let's laugh a little and kickback. I love my family with my whole heart and there #1! I have a dog named Nicki and a bird named Ricki. The beach & downtown are my 2nd homes where I spent almost everyday of my summer, I could live there. When i'm older, i'm going too become a traveler. I want too travel the world and learn and explore new things. My number one place I would like too visit is Rome, Italy. I've learned too take life as it comes and learned too live everyday like it's my last. I try and strive for the best and never settle for less. These are a couple of facts about me! Get too know me in person! You'll never know who I am through here!





Alyssa Bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment