Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bio- Raffi Rillo














My name is Raphael Rillo. I am 14 years old and I currently attend Olympian High School as a sophomore. I have great parents and two of the most amazing sisters in the world, Gabbi and Dominique. Im a guy that is easy to get along with and Im one of those people that is happy all the time. I find myself funny, but you know, thats my opinion. In this picture, I am taking the ball up the court in a tournament game up in Vegas. As you can see, basketball is my favorite hobby/sport to do. I currently play for the Thunder club basketball team. I am hoping to play for the Olympian basketball JV team. Maybe even Varsity, but thats not a sure thing. In the other photo is my MVP award that I won when I was on the Olympian freshmen basketball team. This concludes bio, thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment