Monday, July 25, 2011

My Educational Experience- Julie Mavez

I woke up completely overwrought on the infamous first day of school. During the assembly and even on my ride to school, I was oblivious of what was happening around me. Once I was handed my schedule I couldn't look at it, it took me a while for me to turn it back around and see what I would have to endure for the rest of the school year. I left AP Wolrd History totally overwhelmed, trying to deny the fact that I will be starting everyday feeling distressed. Class by class, the day seemed to go in slow motion. To lessen the chances of me slacking, I tried my best to prioritize my classes. AP World History is what I assumed to be the only class I should concentrate on, but as you can tell by this late assignment I shouldn't just give my full attention to a particular class. The only thing my mind could process throughout the whole week was that I'm not capable of managing these classes and keeping up my gpa, but since I need to overcome this I have to work better as a student and understand that with this certain dilemma procrastination will not be tolerated.

1 comment: