Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bio- Rylee Nazareno



My name is Rylee Nazareno. I am 14 years old and was born on August 17, 1996 in Chula Vista,CA. I am an only child and I do a lot of things in life. When I was about one years old, I went to the Philippines and stayed their for about three years. Then I came back to Chula Vista. I played baseball ever since I was four years old and became very good at it. Then freshman year, I made the jv baseball team. I also play a travel team if the high school season is over. One quote about baseball that I have heard and makes me want to think: "Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical." - Yogi Berra. To me, this quote means that you should always think ahead of where the next play is gonna be if the ball hits to me in the outfield or when im catching. Also, I play two instruments. Violin and bassoon. I played violin for almost six years and bassoon about one and a half years. I play violin for the East County Youth Symphony and will soon be switching to bassoon. I also have a private teacher for bassoon. Currently, I play with the school orchestra and will soon be joining wind ensemble class next semester.

- Rylee Nazareno per.4   

No comments:

Post a Comment