Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio- Jan-Marini (Jan) Pacleb


Hello world! My name is Jan-Marini Pacleb. I am 15 years old and attending Olympian Highschool as a sophomore. I was born in Japan, and stayed there until I moved to the U.S with my family when I turned 8 and currently living in Chula Vista ever since. I have a younger sister who is two years younger than me, and have an older cousin who is 27 (who is to me like my older brother) and 4 adorable puppies. I'm an author of 1 novel (which is also a reflection on what's inside my head) which I have started 3 year prior and is currently online for the world to see. To me, having my story online, is pretty nervewracking, since everyone can read it and anyone can comment good or bad. But it was something I always been thinking about for 3 years, so I went the extra step for people to acknowledge my passion in writing. And as seen here on this picture, it's me editing about on what chapter 21 "Out of Time" before I begin to type it, and eventually post it. I also enjoy in composing and listening to music, and enjoying life as I go through it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment