Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bio- Julie Mavez


Hi fourth period! My full name is Julie-Ann Ty Cunningham-Mavez, it isn't one of the best names but it'll do. The top photo is from my recent trip to the Bay area where a couple of my cousins and I got the chance to fly up there one by one to spend 2 weeks with just us girls running around San Fran. The lower photo is me in my room showing off my decorations, which my older sister and I completed over vacation. Currently 14 years of age, born on the ninth of October, 1996. Born in the Crown city, right here in beautiful San Diego. Noticeably Filipino, a quarter Chinese, and somehow mixed in there I'm Spanish. To spare you from the ginormous family tree, I have 4 siblings. Josten and Jona are both my older bother and sister, Joshua and Jenna are the little ones. On the bright side, my personality isn't as unfortunate. I get pretty shy sometimes but someone you wouldn't regret meeting. I like to consider myself as sophisticated and outgoing, yet humble. I love traveling and I hope to see the whole world one day. I enjoy watching Criminal Minds, Gorge Lopez, a couple cartoon comedies and some oldies like The Nanny and That 70's Show. I love shopping like any other girl, I just don't usually buy as much, but it accumulates over time. I'm dying to try surfing and paddle boarding, along with dare devil stunts like bungee jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge and sky diving. Everything that involves an adrenaline rush, it's on my bucket list. I absolutely love singing, it's a passion of mine and I'll never stop. I also enjoy activities such as softball, basketball and biking which is a new free time activity I've recently taken interest of. One thing I really dislike are cats, they scare me and happy I'm allergic to them. When I grow up all I want is to be happy, I don't plan on being the richest person on Earth but content with how it will all turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment