Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio -Mimi Taylor

My name is Mimi. I am 14 years old and my birthday is on October 31st (Halloween). I am half Vietnamese and half black. I understand Vietnamese fluently, but I choose not to speak it. I have a five year old sister and have recently just moved down here from Victorville, California. My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold and my favorite color is green. My favorite movies consist of Law abiding Citizen and Shaun of the Dead. My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world, would have to be, long boarding. I have been playing club volleyball for a couple years now, but have decided to take a break this year and focus more on my education. My plans for after high school are to get accepted into medical school and one day become a successful Plastic surgeon. But, for now, I live my life on a day to day basis and am loving every bit of finally being a sophomore.
- Mimi Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment