Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio- Annaly Onate

My name is Annaly Onate. I am Mexican. I am 15 years old and was born June 5th 1996 in San Diego California. I did move around a lot when i was younger, but the farthest place i have lived would be Arizona. I love to write poetry and stories. I played the Viola in the Olympian High School Orchestra last year. I am currently in Band, in percussion. Im learning to play the Mallots. I also took dance for a year and a half. I'm Bilingual. Though i speak more English than I do Spanish. I'm very shy. If i'm ever put on the spot i usually freeze up. When it comes to helping others I step right in. I'm very respectful and love to learn. I will try my hardest or when I don't think its enough i try to exceed my goals. My favorite colors are purple and blue. I have two siblings, a younger brother named James and a younger sister named Elianyse. Yes, i am very shy, but once you get to know me and I can be as loud as my best friend/"twin" Ezra. I love to draw, though i'm not good at it. My dream is to be a lawyer. I plan on doing better and better each year so that i can graduate and go to Stanford or Harvard to achieve that dream.
-Annaly Onate period4

No comments:

Post a Comment