Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Alan's Basic Bio.


The Picture on the right is me messing around in Italian class with my cute friend Natalia, while on the left is my "Beffa" Emily in P.E just chilling (yes i look funny). Anyways What's up, The name is Alan Martinez & I was born in San Diego on December 10 1995, I'm 15 years old. I am currently a sophomore at Olympian High. I can be the person that gets along with everyone and have a great time. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, they're all AWESOME and hilarious. Family is the most important thing in my life but so is school, i want to be accepted into a university, no i'm not close to being a nerd haha. Things I cant stand: People who brag about things such as clothes, money, etc. People who don't open their eyes and don't see how immature they sound/look, fake people, backstabbers, especially those who talk s*** behind your back & cant say it to your face. Things I love: Baseball or playing "catch", swimming is my favorite though Its good exercise and a good way to forget about "things", music is also a big one another way to brush things off my shoulder. I like hanging out with my Girlfriends, and going to the movies. Girls are a sick way to spend time because they're really chill and care about me unlike some guy "friends" that all they care about is being "popular" or to be "cool", while I'm just being myself not trying to imitate somebody else. That concludes my Bio...
oh and I'm NOT a fan of FaceBook (;

No comments:

Post a Comment