Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio- Monica Lee

Hi! My name is Monica Lee, I'm 14 years old with a birthday of September 22, 1996. I'm pretty tall for an asian, 5'5". I was born and raised in San Diego, which I'm sick and tired of. I'm Korean, but I've never been to South Korea, ironically. My Korean name mean 'Thumb' which initially means best or awesome. So call me Awesome, haha just kidding. I talk fluent sarcasm, so don't be offended; though I'm very blunt, yet way too nice. Living contradiction. Ever since I was little I was forced into a bunch of activities from 4 years of oil painting, 3 of piano, 4 of Tae Kwon Do, 2 years of soccer, and so on. I've always been an athletic person since I was young, because it always relieved my boredom. Obviously, because I'm the only child. I hate vegetables, except for carrots and potatoes and what not. When I came to Olympian high school last year, I decided to do a sport to occupy myself, but what I didn't know was that this sport actually changed my passion. I had no experience in volleyball, I just played out of interest, and grew as a player. Other things I enjoy doing is singing, play MMORPGs, and watch anime- which I think just made me lazier than I already am. I online shop all the time, and just shop a lot in general. My friends, self morals, and philosophy are different very important to me as a person and a student. I hope to really strive to get good grades these next 3 years at OHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment