Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio- Alexa Calderon

Hi my name is Alexa Calderon and I am 15 years old. My birthday is in October 4, 1995. I was born in Chula Vista. I have been dancing Danza Folklorika sice I was a about 7 years old. This is a hobby that I love and enjoy. Besides school and dancing, I also like to go out with my friends, go shopping and spend time with my family. Each year, me and my family travel just to get to know places and to have a great time. We have been to Cancun, Puerto Penasco, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Yosemite and Chicago. I love to travel because you get to view things from a different point of view. I would like to travel to Italy, England, France and Spain, that is my dream. Although I am saving up for our next trip that will be World Cup 2014 Brasil! It will be nice experience. Finally, for my future, I am still thinking of what would I like to be in life. I have some choices, but I haven't decided for which one. One thing I know for sure, I want a mini cooper as my car :)

Alexa Calderon

No comments:

Post a Comment