Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Educational Experience

For me on every first week of school, I have two emotions running through my head, fear and excitement. I was excited for the 1st week of school after 6 long weeks of summer, but fearful of the classes I'm taking. I would be having all accelerated classes with the exception of P.E, but thats nothing new to me, I have grown used to it since 8th grade, but I tried to calm my anxiety since I'm adding Honors Chemisty and AP World History at the same time.
For the most part sophomores would be taking thier first AP class, and I was slightly worried since its my first time, the workload is pretty large and on a constant schedule, and my teacher seems uptight and really strict with timing. Even my chemistry Honors class, seems to add to my worry, since not much people take this class because its difficulty for most students. Even though it scares me a little, I'm taking that shot in giving it my all.
Had a fairly good experience in my math class, my teacher was very relaxed and with the addition of telling jokes and telling stories, it made everyone in the classs including myself, comfortable. The type of teaching that he introduces to us, really stuck information inside my head, unlike previous math teachers, so I really look forward into learning math rather then dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment