Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Andres Granillo


Where do I start.....well for starters, my name is Andres, or some people may know me by Andy. I'm 14 years old soon to be 15 in 3 months. I live with my mom who adopted my at 6 weeks old. Here's one interesting fact about me, I was born a triplet. I never met my third sibling because sadly, she passed away at birth. I do have a really close relationship with my older twin sister who is only older by 5 minutes; unfortunately she lives in L.A with my aunt. Ok, enough about that let's go on to the best part of my life. I have a passion for band...Yes, call me a "Band Geek" if you will, but it is something I love, and I hope to continue with that in the future. I'm also into baseball, it's a sport that I love to play. Even though I haven't played in 4 years one of my goals are to try out and, make the team. This is a little in-site about me, hope you have enjoyed it. I'll close this by saying PEEEAACE. ~andy

No comments:

Post a Comment