Monday, July 25, 2011

My name is, Keony Lardizabal. I currently go to Olympian High School as a sophmore, at 15 years of age. I was born in Chicago, on March 10, 1996. In the picture above, I'm standing next to my sister, who is in collage now. I have two sisters and one brother, who are all past high school. My favorite color is green and I like to point it out, every now and then. I'm usually shy at first and then when I get to know you I open up. I am Filipino and every few weeks, everybody in our family joins together to sing karaoke. Family is valued greatly in our culture and thats why everybody is so close. My favorite hobby is watching movies. We like to watch movies all the time, no matter what movie it is. Education is important to me. I strive to get good grades, so that by the end of my senior year I can graduate with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment