Sunday, July 24, 2011

Educational Experience

The first week of school was fairly rocky for me. Some classes I really liked while others were either neutral or highly disliked. In reference to Clinton's post, I agree that Mr. Avasan taught us something influential that is worth remembering. Even though I only had him for three days so far, I can already tell that it's going to be an interesting year. He tells humorous stories and corny jokes that you can't help but laugh at, and his teaching his amazing. The way he taught us during the review helped me understand the material even more than I had understood before.
Although we only needed to explain one educational experience, I feel compelled to share a bad one as well. I remember in class that I was closing my eyes for a brief moment with my hands on my face. My teacher thought--at least I assume she thought--I was falling asleep, and frankly, I kind of was; it wasn't my intention, however. I felt shaky when she called my name so suddenly, being that it was first period and I was still waking up. I'm hoping nothing bad happens to my citizenship grade because of it, but I have to admit, that short moment of closing my eyes completely woke me up--or maybe that was just the fear and paranoia of my grade falling.

1 comment:

  1. They say apples in the morning are more effective the coffee at waking a person up.

    ReplyDelete