Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio- Raquel Farfan

Hi, my name is Raquel & my fan is far. I'm 14 years old, about to turn 15 this September. I currently am a sophomore at Olympian High School and I honestly can't believe how fast time has passed. I have and hopefully always will be a San Diego resident. I, born and raised in Chula Vista, have a hispanic background, my grandfather being one of the people who helped Tijuana come to be the city it is in Mexico. God, my family and friends are everything to me, I have an older brother, a younger sister, and my mom and dad. My best friend Alexxa is the most important person, who isn't in my family, to me. Along also with my best friend-cousin Andres. My passion is music, Pierce the Veil is my most favorite band in the whole world. I couldn't live without it. I play guitar and piano. I love to take pictures of everything, my camera being very important to me. I am also an active person, everyday I run around the Otay Ranch community, or in my house on my treadmill; I also love to go riding around on my beach cruiser. I enjoy going to Disneyland more than any other child, I love all things Disney, I am obssesed, I also love Star Wars very much. I am a fun person when you get to know me, so get to know me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment