Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio - Mr. Salazar


My name is Alex Salazar.  One of the things that I enjoy most in my life is teaching.  Here in this picture, I am featured with two AVID tutors from San Diego State University and several of my students--both juniors and seniors.  We are working in tutorial groups with the assistant of our great tutors.  On this particular day, I was smiling because I was very much satisfied with the students' work.  Passion and love best describe how I feel about teaching. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mr. Salazar, I wrote up my blog, and it posted under my own blogging site i guess ? I don't know why it keeps posting on my page, because I'm trying to post it onto the main page where everyone else is posting theirs. Apparently if you want to read my blog, I think you would have to click on my profile.
    Thanks for reading,
    Kaylin Diaz

    ReplyDelete