Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My educational experience

The first week of school was kind of rough for me. It seemed like everyone knew each other from middle school and I felt like the NEW KID all over again. I am currently taking one AP class and all the others are accelerated, except for P.E. of course. Although, I am very pleased with all my teachers and their teaching methods, the first week I felt very Overwhelmed. But as the days progressed and it became the the end of our first week , I realized that I just had to give Olympian a chance. Once I had changed my outlook, I felt more enthusiastic about waking up and going to school. Once my outlook had been changed, I started making friends and getting into the swing of things. Although, the classes I have selected will not be easy, I am willing to put forth the effort so that I can recieve the grades and education that I know can better my future.
-Mimi Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment