Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio- Arlette Arenas



Hello my name is Arlette Arenas I was borned in Los Angeles on February 16 1996, im 15 years old. I currently attend Olympian High School as a sophomore. Im extremely shy at first, but once I get to know you I could talk a lot and have a great time. I have an older sister which I get along with pretty well. Family and friends are the most important thing I have in life. In my free time I enjoy playing guitar, I just think it's a good way to leave all your stress behind. I take school very seriously, since I want to end up in a really good university. I also love animals, my favorite are dogs and seals, I just think they are adorable. The one thing that I enjoy the most is watching movies! I just find it a great way to spend time with friends and family while having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment