Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

Over the two week break, I learned many new things, had many new great experiences, and had time to center and really focus on who I am and what I want in my future. I spent many days doing activities such as yoga, reading, and simply going to downtown with my sister or family and going to my favorite cafe. Over the break I also visited my sister at her new job which is in a retirement home where she helps serve the elderly. I enjoyed visiting her and I really liked her job. I decided that when I am able to, I am going to work there as well. I love to help out people and it is something I want to pursue as a career. I also spent much time with friends over break and had a lot of fun. There is nothing like going to fun parties, bomfires, going to bed late and sleeping in a lot. Although everything was fun and breaks are always the best, we always have to come back to this thing we called reality. School, studying, and the road to success. I have prepared myself for it and I know what I want for my future. I am ready for reality.


Alyssa Bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment