Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Alan's Personal Growth




Even though we only had a 2 week break i have managed to change in many ways. First I have been working out doing push ups, pull ups,trunk lifts, etc for about an hour or so and i will start going to the gym soon. I have also changed my habits of going out with friends everyday to only once or twice a week. It has allowed me to spend more time with my family and more time for school and homework. Something I used to never do was wash cars, but recently i have washed my sisters and helped my brother, it feels good after your done because you know you helped your family in some way. I notice that i have been more productive with everything i do, Even my family says so. And now instead of going to the mall or going on the computer i'd rather go out to the park to play some sports like basketball and football. I know i can do better though and know i can improve some more because i am barely starting to realize some things that i never thought of. It feels good to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment