Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

My personal growth for that past things, really just focused on 2 things: Family bonding and sports.
My family got much closer over the break, which was great, since our lives were mostly busy with work and school. But it was agreat time to see the things we have missed, and make up time for it. My family went to have a fishing trip to bond closer with the males in the family, and also shopping to make it fair for the ladies. Another thing that added to my growth, was my ability in my sport golf. Over the past two weeks, with games and tournaments, our team became more focused and more closer. Our scores kept increasing and getting better, which added to our morale. And that pretty much sums up my break in general and my personal growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment