Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

During the two week break, I have learned many things. I spent most of break babysitting my little brother and sister, but the 2nd week my grandma was in the hospital and I got to spend some time with her. I have realized that I must work hard, so that in the future I can help people. I have grown to realize that there are people who struggle and some who do not have the chance to experience the same things as us. Babysitting my siblings made me realize that I wanted to help children. I was able to go to church and join a ministry that will help people all around the world. Over the break I did not really spend time with friends or go out of town, but being here with my family has taught me how important many things in life are. Having to babysit has taught me patience, responsibility, and the difficulty of taking care of a child. It may have been hard work, but it was also fun and very educational. It made me realize that everything I do can be an educational experience if you learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment