Thursday, October 13, 2011

Be Successful



These past few weeks I have worked my way up a harder level of school. I have had my dificult moments, however I have not given up. A couple days ago we had a 2 week break, and I discovered a few things. Two weeks without school can be really boring, when you have nothing to do, and also it can greatly affect memory from past learnings. When coming back from break it takes time to refresh memory to keep learning. I do not love school, but I am really glad to have something to do, and be able to learn more for further knowledgement. We are barely walk way through the semester, things will get harder and harder therefore I shall do my best and stop doing B work. Taking the PSAT made me realize how difficult acquiring a future is. I will do my best to achieve my goals and be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment