Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

During the past 2 weeks I did lots of things, which include therapy, shopping, dance classes, XV's, concert, and last but not least my birthday. My birthday made me realize that in one whole year I have changed a bit. I personally have improved in being a better person each day, and I have been seens I can remember. Also, I have seen lots of personal growth in me because I feel like a different person now. Last year I was 15, and now I am 16, I know it is not a big change but in those 365 days, I have matured a little bit more, I have a little bit more patience with my family, and I have achive some goals that I have set myself. During those 2 weeks I have realized how much I have changed and in what. I will always remember these past 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment