Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

     Over the two week break, I didn't really do much. However, there was a lot of family time and sports practice. Lately, my family seems to have been really caught up in their own activities and sports, but over break I was fortunate enough to spend a lot of quality time with each member individually. I feel like the bonds we once had have been rekindled, and I know we have become closer. As for sports, it was really hard for me to have to take away from the time I was spending at family events to go to practice, but I knew that I needed to attend in order to advance in things like stunting. After all the sacrifice, it really paid off and I know that the team is progressing in things that are meaningful to us. The growth of the team ultimately effects the growth of each individual, and I feel like I have made a lot of progress. All these common situations in life have greatly affected me and I know each obstacle can only build onto my perseverance and determination, ultimately making me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment