Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Personal Growth

A personal growth experience I would like to share involves my experiences on the OHS JV Girls Volleyball Team. Lately I haven't been playing to my fullest potential. From the past two games in beginning our league, we lost, which honestly discouraged me. Individually, we each covered our own positions and did what we could, but as a team, we lost when it came to not being ready and trusting each other. I realized that the little mistakes each player makes and the attitude of the teammates determines the outcome of the game. As a player, I am still continuing to grow in my skills; I really need to figure out what mistakes I am making and how to fix them, but also try to help out my fellow teammates so we can give the best we've got during our upcoming games. Actually, as long as I continued to fix my own mistakes, learn from them, and do my part to cheer the team on, I think we can all perform better.

-Arlynn Adamos Period 4

No comments:

Post a Comment